EUROPEAN INNOVATION ACADEMY
PROGRAM FEE REFUND POLICY
If the participant is unable to attend the Program for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the participant, someone else from the same institute/organization is eligible to take the place.
When the participant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person the following refund arrangements apply:
- The super early bird ticket is 50% refundable until 31.12.2019. After the refund expiry date, we provide no further refunds.
- The participant will normally be eligible for a 50% refund of the Program Fee, if the cancellation is done at least 3 months (90 days) before the Program and in case the program payment has been made in full*.
- The participant is not eligible for any refunds on any of the program fees if the cancellation less than 3 months (90 days) before the Program.
- By agreement of the parties, unused tickets can be postponed to use in the Program next year.
- Accommodation Fee is not refundable and can not be postponed.
Whilst every effort is made to avoid changes to the program and accommodation arrangements, the organizer reserves the right to make amendments if unforeseen circumstances appear and withdraw the event if it is inevitable.
If for any reason the program along with accommodation arrangements is cancelled, all fees (program and accommodation) will be returned in full.
EIA cannot, however, reimburse the cost of any booked travel arrangements and recommends travel insurance to disperse unforeseen costs.
*Participants who have received the invoice for different installment payments have to cover the retained installments.