EUROPEAN INNOVATION ACADEMY
PROGRAM FEE REFUND POLICY
If a participant is unable to attend the European Innovation Academy, the institution/organization may find a substitute to take the original participant's place. * Please note that the participant should come from the same institution/organization.
When a participant is unable to attend and cannot transfer his/her place to another person the following refund arrangements apply:
- The European Innovation Academy does not provide a refund for EIA Global program.
- The European Innovation Academy does provide a refund for Global Entrepreneurship Education Summit (GEES) program in case the program can not take place due to COVID-19.
- The European Innovation Academy does provide a refund for EIA Portugal 2021 program in case the program can not take place due to COVID-19.
- The accommodation fee is non-refundable and cannot be postponed.
- Whilst every effort is made to avoid changes to the program and accommodation arrangements, the organizer reserves the right to make amendments if unforeseen circumstances appear and cancel the event if it is inevitable.
EIA cannot, however, reimburse the cost of any booked travel arrangements and recommends travel insurance to disperse unforeseen costs.
*Participants who have received the invoice for different installment payments have to cover the retained installments.