AN AWESOME SUMMER?
BECOME AN EIA VOLUNTEER.
Three weeks. 300+ international students. Countless hours of networking opportunities, a fun working environment, and the opportunity to boost your resume.
Volunteer with EIA
Are you curious to find out more about entrepreneurship & startups? Are you looking to gain experience in the field of events? Are you ready to work with an international, highly motivated and fun-loving team?
Our volunteering program is an outstanding way to get involved with EIA. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who are all ready to change the world for the better.
What's in it for you...
- Get a backend access to the program with an average price of more than €2000.
- Meet EIA mentors and speakers from Google, UC Berkeley, Uber- just to name a few.
- Increase your international network tremendously.
- Receive a certificate of appreciation signed by the President of EIA.
- Receive a recommendation letter from the EIA team to boost your CV.
- Free lunches during the program and a lot of fun #eiamoments!
Feeling like the perfect candidate?
So, if you’re available during the EIA program dates, and are 110% ready to work as an EIA Team Member, then ...
How the process works:
- Vacancies are limited in each destination
- You must be able to speak English fluently.
- Travel & accommodation at volunteers’ own cost.
- You should be interested in entrepreneurship & startup education.
We are taking applications all year round but updates will come to you prior to the event. Have a question? Drop us a line: email@example.com
We are looking for volunteers to 5 different teams
Want to know more about each role?
We have roles for everybody, even if you are from another planet. From whichever planet you are from, you will be working with a specific team during the event. Every day is unique.
If you are The Networker but also hands-on, we need you! We are looking for team members who know how to be professional when communicating with high-quality mentors & speakers but also love to tell a joke or two.
Do you have a hard-working mindset and like to solve problems on the go? In this team, you’re expected to talk to different people and to be very good at time management.
Are you a social media heavy-user? Help us to boost our social media, engage our audience and go viral during EIA days. #eiamoments
Do you feel like a problem solver? Be part of our customer service team and help us to make sure that EVERYBODY is happy!
If you know exactly what to do when the PowerPoint collapses, this is the team we would like you to join. Help us to check every detail and to avoid any technical hiccups.