BECOME AN EIA MENTOR AND SHAPE THE NEXT GENERATION OF INNOVATIVE ENTREPRENEURS
Out of approximately 8 billion people worldwide, only 400 million are entrepreneurs.
Let's change that together!
Before becoming an EIA mentor, here are a few requirements
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MENTOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS?
Our programs have 8 types of mentors and experts (business mentors, marketing mentors, design mentors, software mentors, hardware mentors, life coaches, IP lawyers, and investors. Their main goal is to be the inspiration and the motivation for participants. In addition to the following:
- Previous mentoring experience in an accelerator, incubator, hackathon, bootcamp, or startup program
- More than 3 years of experience working in or closely with successful startups or top multinational tech companies.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and in a team
Our mentorship is pro bono.
How the process works?
- Fill Out the Form: Drop us your info through our quick online form.
- We Take a Look: Our team will check out your application to find the best fit for our mentor team.
- Let’s Talk: If we think you’re a match, we’ll hit you up for an online call to chat more and fill you in on the details.
- Here’s the Scoop: For those who nail the call, we’ll send over all the info you need to join us as a mentor.
- Gear Up: Get ready for an onboarding and training session to prep you for the journey ahead.
- Prep for Success: If you’re joining us in person, no sweat, we’ve got your travel covered!
Mentoring from the comfort of your home? We’ll make sure you’re all set for online mentoring.
Need Help? Just Ask! If there’s anything you’re wondering about or need more info on, feel free to contact our Mentors Whisperer Marianne at email@example.com.
During our programs, participants go through all the steps they need when building a company: starting with finding the right team and ending with presenting their solution to a large audience.
The goal of the programs is to facilitate learning. Obviously, we encourage our teams to continue working after the program, but it is more about changing the mindset, teaching them our methodology and tools.
OUR MENTOR POOL
WANT TO JOIN OUR PROGRAM?
Fill out the form. It takes only a couple of minutes.