LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP?
SHOOT FOR THE STARS!
EIA Rocket Stars are no ordinary interns—they’re poised to change the world.
We currently offer internships in:
- Program Development
- Executive Program Development
- Event Management
- Human Resources
What’s In It for You?
- Experience working for a successful non-profit
- One-on-one mentoring sessions with supervisors
- Professional networking and life-long friendships
- Hands-on professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Super fun team-building events
- An awesome Welcome Pack
- An official Certificate of Internship upon completion
- Opportunities for career growth within EIA
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our 12- to 16-week unpaid internships offer the unique opportunity to help run a world-class entrepreneurial learning program that attracts aspiring young talents and renowned educators from around the globe.
- Applications are accepted all year long for both the fall and winter terms.
- University students and working professionals alike are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified applicants are contacted by email and invited to submit a writing sample for further consideration.
- The final pool of applicants are invited to interview with EIA HR person and on-site mentor, either in-person or via Skype.
- Successful candidates will then receive an offer to join our team.
Are you our next Rocket Star? There’s only one way to find out…