We are looking for Global Partnerships Specialist
European Innovation Academy has become a recognized leader in tech entrepreneurship education. Our mission is to guide current and future professionals in innovative, entrepreneurship education and accelerate both individuals and companies towards successful digital growth. We are organizing entrepreneurship training programs in Italy, Portugal, Qatar and China.
We are looking for a Global Partnerships Specialist to develop, implement and track our partnerships with global universities like UC Berkeley, Tsinghua, Deakin and many others. Our team members aim high and always bring creativity into the game.
Your job activities include:
- Building and servicing a network of global universities.
- Connecting new universities with EIA programs by understanding their needs and showing the value of EIA entrepreneurship programs.
- Finding new and creative ways of carrying out onboarding activities.
- Creating sales and marketing materials and Facebook ads together with your team.
- Give product demos to the new partners.
- Attain and exceed your customer experience goals.
- Coordinating your customers during the programs in Italy, Portugal, Qatar, China.
What does success look like?
- YOU are ready to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment.
- YOU are a very good communicator and own excellent analytical skills.
- YOU improvise like a badass in different complex situations.
- YOU are able to work and make decisions independently.
- YOU have previous or current working experience in an international environment.
- YOU are fluent in English.
What we have to offer:
- Network of industry professionals from all over the world.
- Rapid professional development in our international team.
- Opportunity to travel to different countries and participate in exciting joint events.
- A benefits package, including sports support, free lunches, usage of the latest technological equipment, flexible working hours and a cozy office with a great view.
- And of course, best colleagues you could ever wish for! By the way, we love spicy humor and positivity boosts our energy! You are very welcome.
If you felt we could be a match, send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com